Sunday, August 26, 2012

Meet the Country: Hoedown and BBQ

 Howdy, ya'll.
Andrew, Lexi and I posing with a John Deer.

Tonight was another great night at GFU, with a country BBQ and a hoedown on the quad. There was so much fun to be had.



There were tractors







Lexi, Allie, Tori, and I. (Allie and I couldn't stop laughing.)






There were great people all around to eat and laugh with. 

Group Dance






And there was square and line dancing for all to enjoy!












After a full country meal and an hour of do-see-doing and swingin' your partner, my friends and I were exhausted, so we all headed off to our living areas to rest for a bit before Grocery Outlet GFU Night, where we are all going to stock up on groceries.

Tomorrow is the first day of classes, and I can't wait! Yahoo!




No comments:

Post a Comment